Top 15 Style Bag Essentials
Posted on April 17, 2018
Are you starting your styling career in TV, Film, Print or Fashion Show Production? Below is a starter list of must haves!
The top 15 style bag essentials
- Scissors (small and large)
- Small sewing kit with needles, 10 basic thread colors, a few basic buttons and measuring tape.
- Tape: Double sticky tape, gaffer tape, masking tape and hem tape.
- Pins and more pins (stick pins, safety pins, T pins and push pins)
- Sticky felt squares (found at Michael’s) to place on the bottom of shoes to protect from scuffing or dirt.
- Clips – spring clamps (small and medium) found at home improvement stores
- Hygiene: disposable liners for swimsuits/underwear (online) and underarm sweat guard protectors (JoAnn’s Fabrics)
- Tag gun and tag gun fabric fasteners (clear)
- Non toxic sticky putty
- Earring backs (a variety pack)
- Fabric Protector: Lint roller, static guard and deodorant remover sponge
- Cleaners: Stain remover pens, goo be gone, packets of laundry cleaner, clean sponges, hand wipes and spray bottle
- Shoe horn and polish
- Breast friends: Nipple concealers, silicone breast enhancers, bra strap fastener
- Rolling Racks (1-2) and hangers