The Neapolitan TV Pilot
Check out The Neapolitan trailer produced by Son Studios in Naples, FL.
A charming dramedy that mixes the relationship dynamics we all loved in “Gilmore Girls” with the sophistication of “Frasier.”
- Created and written by TV veteran Bob Burris (“Growing Pains,” “In The House”) and Rebeca Seitz
- Based on the novella First Blush, Season One’s 10 episodes are sketched out.
- Chad Gundersen (Out Of Order Studios) and Seitz produced.
- Delacey Skinner directed, Joth Riggs 1st Assistant Director and Steven Thomas 2nd AD
- Ryan Bodie Director of Photography, Josh Laemmle (1st Assistant Camera) and Jake Schneiderman (2nd)
- All 15 cast members were wardrobe styled by Head Costumer, Michaela Vattimo of Michaela & Co and Wardrobe Assistant, Madison Alger. Monique McLaughlin, Key HMUA and Stephanie Mus HMUA Assistant.
- James Cunningham, Production Designer with BJ Forman as Art Director. Deanna Tilley as Property Master and Zach Ramos Set Dresser
- Crystal Martinez (“Under the Dome,” “In Plain Sight”) starred in this TV Pilot about a woman figuring out life.
**password: sun studios
Above information re-posted from Son Studios’ website. For more information about the TV pilot, visit https://www.sonstudios.org/neapolitan-industry-info/